Trusted Tax Services in Bel Air, MD - A New Homeowner Must
The obligation to our clients is to provide optimum tax services in Bel Air, MD through the least amount of taxes allowable under the law. I am among the top four (4) percent registered tax return preparers in the United States and I am an authorized IRS e-file provider. We are currently listed in the National Directory of Registered Tax Return Preparers and Tax Professionals. This Directory has issued us a five (5) star rating from satisfied clients.
Some Items To Consider Include:
- MOVING EXPENSES - Are they deductible?
- HOME IMPROVEMENTS - How do they affect my taxes?
- CAPITAL GAIN/LOSS - How will this affect the sale of previous home?
- EXEMPTIONS - How will new homeownership affect the number of exemptions to take?
We Have The Experience & Expertise To Save You Money By Offering:
- High quality and timely service in Harford County and surrounding areas since 1968
- Year-round tax services for all States
- Investment and retirement planning
- Accounting and financial planning for the small business
Our fees for professional services are reasonable and are determined by the complexity of your tax return. Our fees are comparable to H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt. You can take advantage of our years of experience! Welcome to our community. We look forward to meeting you. For more information about our services contact us today.
RONALD A. DOCHTER, R.T.R.P, C.S.A
Registered Tax Return Preparer (Federal and State)
Certified Senior Advisor
North on Business Rte. 1. Turn right on Kenmore Road at the TD Bank. As you pass Bel Air High School, stay in center lane until street curves. Make an immediate right into the parking lot just past the stone building with green awnings.